- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
WHEREAS, I, GREG ABBOTT, Governor of the State of Texas, issued a disaster proclamation on February 12, 2021, certifying under 418.014 of the Texas Government Code that the severe winter weather poses an imminent threat of widespread and severe property damage, injury, and loss of life due to prolonged freezing temperatures, heavy snow, and freezing rain statewide; and
WHEREAS, in each subsequent month effective through today, I have issued a proclamation renewing the disaster declaration for all Texas counties; and
WHEREAS, a state of disaster continues to exist in all counties due to the widespread and severe damage caused by the severe winter weather;
NOW, THEREFORE, in accordance with the authority vested in me by Section 418.014 of the Texas Government Code, I do hereby renew the disaster proclamation for all 254 counties in Texas.
Pursuant to Section 418.017 of the code, I authorize the use of all available resources of state government and of political subdivisions that are reasonably necessary to cope with this disaster.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
Pursuant to Section 418.016 of the code, any regulatory statute prescribing the procedures for conduct of state business or any order or rule of a state agency that would in any way prevent, hinder, or delay necessary action in coping with this disaster shall be suspended upon written approval of the Office of the Governor. However, to the extent that the enforcement of any state statute or administrative rule regarding contracting or procurement would impede any state agency's emergency response that is necessary to protect life or property threatened by this declared disaster, I hereby authorize the suspension of such statutes and rules for the duration of this declared disaster.
In accordance with the statutory requirements, copies of this proclamation shall be filed with the applicable authorities.
IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name and have officially caused the Seal of State to be affixed at my office in the City of Austin, Texas, this the 13th day of May, 2021.
RUTH R. HUGHS
Secretary of State
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Metro Health Issues Heat Advisory for Juneteenth Weekend
- San Antonio: Whitt building preservation is following approved plan
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Hotel Lease for Low-Barrier Emergency Shelter
- San Antonio: City partners with SAMMinistries to create low barrier shelter for people experiencing homelessness
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Texoma Broadband Technicians Handle Challenging Upgrade
- San Antonio: Metro Health Alerts Public of Fifth Ozone Action Day
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Be Fully Vaccinated – to Receive All Recommended Doses – to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces El Paso Designated As Music Friendly Community
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Luby's Celebrates Summer 2021
- Governor Abbott Appoints Cobos to Public Utility Commission of Texas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bufkin To 355th Judicial District Court
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs Second Amendment Legislation Into Law
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary