- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
Governor Greg Abbott today visited Corpus Christi to meet with local officials and survey storm damage left by Hurricane Hanna over the weekend. The Governor thanked officials for their leadership during these difficult times and reaffirmed the Lone Star State's commitment to helping the victims of Hurricane Hanna. Governor Abbott was joined by Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) Chief Nim Kidd for the visit.
"The State of Texas is committed to providing our communities with the resources they need to recover from Hurricane Hanna," said Governor Abbott. "The ongoing collaboration between state, local, and federal government is crucial—especially given the additional challenges of COVID-19—and I thank all of our partners for their assistance as we navigate the recovery efforts following this storm. Together, we will rebuild and ensure a more resilient future for communities throughout the Coastal Bend."
Hurricane Hanna made landfall over the weekend in South Texas and the Rio Grande Valley, causing widespread damage, heavy rain, flash flooding, riverine flooding, damage from hurricane-force winds, and dangerous rip currents. On Saturday, the Governor issued a disaster declaration for 32 counties and requested a Federal Emergency Declaration from President Donald Trump and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA). FEMA approved the request on Monday.
More on Txylo.com
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. announces wholly-owned subsidiary Stories.inc - launches Stories.app
- Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. Completes $230 Million Initial Public Offering
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- The Autonomous Black Friday Blowout!
Home and business owners who faced damage as a result of Hurricane Hanna are encouraged to submit a damage survey, which will allow TDEM to request more resources and volunteers into the area to help.
In addition, the Office of the Governor today announced that the Department of Defense (DOD) has deployed an 85-person U.S. Army Reserve Urban Augmentation Medical Task Force (UAMTF) to Corpus Christi and Victoria to help combat COVID-19. This team consists of medical and support professionals who will help meet medical needs at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Shoreline and DeTar Hospital Navarro in Victoria.
Latest on Txylo.com
- City of San Antonio and Bexar County impose Thanksgiving weekend curfew to help curb the spread of COVID-19
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. Announces Closing of Exchange Offers for All Outstanding Series of Its Preferred Stock
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran helps local senior centers provide for those in need for Thanksgiving
- TPG Pace Beneficial Finance Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Ordinary Shares and Warrants Commencing November 27, 2020
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Full Speaker Lineup Announced for Women's Leadership Summit presented by Versant Health
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Viagran wishes a safe and happy Thanksgiving to all and reminds community to shop local this Saturday
- San Antonio: Unbeatable Black "Furday" savings at Animal Care Services
- ALYI to take ReVolt Electric Motorcycle Pre-Orders with Cryptocurrency
- Tyler Technologies to Participate in December Virtual Investor Conferences
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Focus on Taste: Holiday Gifts for the Kitchen
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- City of San Antonio shares safety tips before Thanksgiving Holiday
- Texas: WEB VIDEO: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In Small Business Saturday
- 2021 Predictions for Oil & Mineral Based Industries According to Massive Minerals Management
- Careington® and DialCare® Recognized as a Dallas Business Journal Most Inspiring Leader of 2020
- Growing your Relationship with God