This visit is part of Governor Abbott's economic development trip to Israel and Switzerland.
"The spirit and resilience of the Jewish people is unlike any other and I am so proud of the deep and enduring bond our two regions share," said Governor Abbott. "It is a tremendous honor to receive the Friends of Zion Award and it is even more special to be able to accept it here in Jerusalem. Together, we will continue to reinforce the special connection between the people of Israel, the Jewish community, and the state of Texas to build an even stronger friendship."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Delivers Remarks At The Longview Sesquicentennial Ball
- AT&T Mobility, Communications Workers of America Reach Tentative Agreement in Mobility Southwest Contract Negotiations
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- San Antonio: DISTRICT 1 COUNCILMAN ROBERTO TREVIÑO TO HOST RENTERS COMMISSION TOWN HALL MEETING
Friends of Zion Museum presents a technologically advanced and interactive experience that tells the stories of both the dream to restore the Jewish people to their historic homeland and of the brave non-Jews who assisted them in the realization of this dream. The museum opened in 2015 in the heart of Jerusalem with the help of thousands of supporters of Israel from all over the world. The museum serves as a platform for fighting BDS and anti-Semitism internationally.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Guaranty Bank & Trust Expanding Austin Market Presence With New Bee Cave Location
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Hyperion Announces 2020 MarketViewTM Release Calendar
- ERF Wireless, Inc. Forms New Subsidiary to Acquire Oil and Gas Assets
- San Antonio: Long Awaited Shade Canopies, Other Improvements Coming to Nani Falcone Park
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- United Real Estate Executive Recognized as Real Estate Industry Leader
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- Texas: Governor Abbott Establishes Customized Clemency Application For Survivors Of Human Trafficking And Domestic Abuse
- Governor Abbott Appoints Payne To Cancer Prevention And Research Institute Of Texas Oversight Committee
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- Spire Agency Wins Big at the 2019 Annual Graphis Awards
- ALYI Hemp Battery Initiative Garners Attention as Hemp Market Seeks New Opportunities
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- CyrusOne Announces CEO Transition