Governor Greg Abbott today ordered the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to waive rules relating to out of state towing vehicles. With current flooding and rainfall, vehicles throughout the Houston and Beaumont areas have been stranded and require towing. By waiving these regulations, responders will be able to move more quickly in recovering these vehicles and limiting damage to them.
More on Txylo.com
- AT&T Selects Salesforce to Accelerate its Customer Experience Vision
- Michael Masor Honored With Acclaimed Invitation
- Texas: Office Of The Governor, George Strait Release COVID-19 PSA: "Write This Down, Take A Little Note"
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
"This order will ensure our communities have the resources they need to tow vehicles quickly and mitigate damage and danger for those in the storm's path," said Governor Abbott. "My office will continue to engage with local officials to ensure they have the resources and capabilities they need to respond to Imelda as quickly as possible."
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Provides Update On COVID-19 Surge Response In Amarillo
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Texas: Governor Abbott Requests U.S. Small Business Administration Declare Polk County A Disaster Area, Provide Disaster Loans
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce $3.6 Million To Connect Nursing Facility Residents And Families
- SEO411 Harnesses Technology to Solve Pandemic-Created Problems For Senior Citizens and Small Businesses
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- How to make furlough suck less
- Riverside Homebuilders Named to Biggest American Builders List
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- San Antonio: Metro Health Launches COVID-19 Community Survey
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- OnDemand Visit TeleMedicine Platform launched Tele dentistry Solution for dental care, consultation,
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Additional Services And Activities That Can Open Under Phase II
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Polte and CoreKinect Launch Breakthrough End to End Supply Chain Tracking Solutions Powered by Mobile IoT