"The Lone Star State continues to build on its reputation as a manufacturing powerhouse thanks to investments from innovative companies like Toyota and Aisin AW," said Governor Abbott. "Their combined new investment of nearly $800 million in the San Antonio area is a testament to Texas' unrivaled workforce and commitment to creating an environment where businesses can thrive free from the heavy hand of government regulation and over-taxation. I am grateful to Toyota and Aisin AW for bringing more jobs to the Lone Star State and I look forward to growing our already strong partnership."
More on Txylo.com
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- New website offers comprehensive database for finding, managing local events
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
The announcement comes as part of a broader commitment by Toyota to invest $13 billion in its U.S. operations over five years through 2021, continue to build vehicles where they are sold, and fund local workforce development. This is Aisin AW's first investment in the state and Toyota's third investment in its San Antonio truck plant.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Councilman Treviño supports passage of the San Antonio Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan on the Passage of the Climate Action and Adaptation Plan: "We owe it to ourselves, to each other, and to our children"
- San Antonio: Councilman Perry Votes Against Adopting Climate Action & Adaption Plan
- MC Companies Prescribes Happy and Healthy Lifestyles To Employees And Residents
- San Antonio: Mayor Nirenberg's statement on passage of climate plan
- San Antonio City Council adopts Climate Action and Adaptation Plan
- TMG Consulting Announces New VP of Digital Innovation & Research
- Weinstein Spira Announces Multiple Promotions
- Monarch Butterflies and Ultra-Runners Coming Through San Antonio Raising Awareness of Epic Migratory Journey
- Diwali San Antonio Festival of Lights Celebrates San Antonio's Indian Community
- La Marketplace B2B de Trace One pour booster les ventes et l'innovation dans l'univers du retail et des PGC
- Woolrior Announces Merino Environmentally Friendly Socks
- Vaping Illness in the United States
- Kingdom Christmas Lights Process
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- New Book - Cybersecurity: The Children's Guide to Being Safe Online
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Sandoval Welcomes Promising Early Results of Cite and Release Policy