Victoria Whitehead of Lubbock serves as General Counsel for the High Plains Water District. She is a member of the Lubbock Area Bar Association, American Agricultural Law Association, and the Texas Water Conservation Association. In addition, she serves in leadership roles as a member of the Junior League of Lubbock, Advisory Board for Alpha Delta Pi Sorority, and the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce. Whitehead received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Texas Tech University and a Juris Doctor degree with an Energy Law Concentration from Texas Tech School of Law.
Sue Allen of Waco is a Licensed Veterinary Technician. She is a Program Director and Professor of Veterinary Technology at McLennan Community College, and she previously worked as a Registered Veterinary Technician for a veterinary clinic in Gatesville. She is a member of the National Association of Veterinary Technician of America, Texas Veterinary Medical Association, North Texas Veterinary Medical Association, and the Veterinary Team Association of Texas. She has volunteered for Relay for Life, Walk for MS, and the World Hunger Relief Farm. Allen received an Associate of Applied Science in Veterinary Technology from Texas State Technical College.
More on Txylo.com
- Digital Defense Announces New Partner Program for Managed Service Providers
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Governor Abbott Provides Update On PPE Distribution To Texas Schools
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
Michael White, D.V.M. of Conroe is the Director of the Veterinary Public Health Division of Harris County Public Health. He has experience in private practice, state and local veterinary public health, and shelter medicine. He is a member of the American Veterinary Medical Association, Texas Veterinary Medical Association, Harris County Veterinary Medical Association, and a former member of the American Public Health Association and Association of Shelter Veterinarians. White received Bachelor of Science degrees in Biomedical Science and Veterinary Science from Texas A&M University, a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Texas A&M University, and a Master of Science from The University of Texas at Tyler.
Latest on Txylo.com
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements For Hurricane Hanna Disaster Counties
- Kimberly-Clark Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Founder of Dallas-based TractionFirst releases a new book designed to give entrepreneurs a boost of courage in today's economy
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- 7-Eleven, Inc. Transforms its U.S. Store Network Through Acquisition of Speedway
- San Antonio: Metro Health Alerts Public of Ozone Action Day and High Temperatures
- BOOK RELEASE--Pairs With Life by John Taylor
- Book Release--Moon In Bastet by E.S. Danon