- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- San Antonio: District 2 Councilwoman Jada Andrews-Sullivan's Statement on Ongoing Vaccine Clinic at the Alamodome
- Red Oak Hires James K. Ryan, Former SVP Of Sales At Compliance Risk Concepts And RegEd As Director Of Business Development
The Dr. Anna Steinberger Outstanding Texas Educator Award is annually presented to one full-time classroom teacher, curriculum specialist, or librarian. The applicant must hold at least a bachelor's degree, have three years of experience working with students, and have a record of teaching or actively supporting the teaching of the Holocaust and/or genocides in the Ottoman Empire, Cambodia, Rwanda, the Balkans, Sudan, and the Middle East (Syria/Iraq) to Texas students in grades 6 – 12.
Past recipients of the Dr. Steinberger Outstanding Educator Award have included educators integrating Holocaust and/or genocide instruction in English Language Arts, Fine Arts, English as a Second Language, and Social Studies courses. Winners have taught in various parts of Texas, including Robinson, El Paso, Laredo, and Beaumont.
More on Txylo.com
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Grassroots Advocacy Group Urges Biden Administration to Appoint a Doctoral Level Mental Health Professional to Lead SAMHSA
- Real-Time Social Music App EarBuds & Bose Encourage Fans to "Listen Like a Pro" Ahead of Divisional Playoff Game
- Huntsman Completes the Acquisition of Gabriel Performance Products, Further Expanding its Specialty Chemicals Portfolio
If you know a Texas teacher who is committed to educating students about the Holocaust and/or genocides, visit THGC's website for application instructions. All application materials must be received electronically by 4:00 PM CST on Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Visit https://thgc.texas.gov/grants-contests/steinberger for more information as well as the online application.
If you would like more information about the Dr. Anna Steinberger Outstanding Texas Educator Award, please contact Dr. J. E. Wolfson at email@example.com or Christian Acevedo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://thgc.texas.gov/ to learn more about the THGC and its mission.
Latest on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: Vaccines Received at Southside and Westside WellMed Locations Will Resume Taking Appointments Tomorrow, Saturday, Jan 16
- San Antonio: Metro Health and WellMed each receive another 9,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- Securus Technologies Provides Over 35 Million Free Call Credits For Incarcerated Individuals During Pandemic
- West Coast Recording Artist, Composer and Actor, Blue Ragg$ Releases New Music & Theatrical Video
- Swaggerty's Receives Highest Possible Grade from BRC Food Safety Auditors for 8th Consecutive Year
- Be an Example, Get the Covid Shot
- Inkscreen's CAPTOR Secure Camera App Wins Inaugural CyberSecured Award for Best Enterprise Mobile Application
- Mayor Turner Encourages Houstonians to Honor Dr. King by Watching Virtual Parade and Donating to the Parade of Giving
- The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research CISR High School Program Exam Success
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Thiel College names Terry Eddy to Board of Trustees
- Lantern Pharma Announces Pricing of $60 Million Public Offering
- Pioneer Natural Resources Announces Pricing of Public Offering of $750.0 Million of 0.750% Senior Notes Due 2024, $750.0 Million of 1.125% Senior Notes Due 2026 and $1.0 Billion of 2.150% Senior Notes Due 2031
- Governor Abbott Participates In Keynote Discussion At Texas Public Policy Foundation's Policy Orientation
- First Floor Plans Priced $199k to $325k+ Announced for Planned Firefly Cove Residential Community
- "Diamond Fuji" to be Seen from TOKYO SKYTREE in February
- Q4 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- San Antonio: City announces Martin Luther King Jr. holiday schedule of City services
- Jake L Kelly, Esq. The quiet Mogul
- Texas First State To Administer 1 Million COVID-19 Vaccines