The PSA is available for download at this link and can also be viewed on YouTube.
Estamos en medio de una pandemia y en nuestros hospitales hemos visto muchos hispanos afectados por esta condición, así que queremos hacer un llamado a nuestra comunidad a protegerse para disminuir la propagación del coronavirus. La manera de protegerse es usando mascarilla para estar fuera de la casa, que debe cubrir la nariz, la boca y por debajo del mentón, no tocarse la cara, lavarse las manos con agua y jabón por 20 segundos, repetidamente; y si no hay agua y jabón utilizar desinfectantes, y además mantener la distancia social de 6 pies o 2 metros. Evite congregarse, hágalo por usted y por sus seres queridos.
More on Txylo.com
- Moriah Consulting LLC Launches Exclusive Client Portal
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces $41 Million in Federal COVID-19 Emergency Funding For Local Governments
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
"We are in the middle of a pandemic, and in our hospitals, we've seen many Hispanics affected by this condition. So, we want to advise our community to protect yourselves in order to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus. The way to protect yourself is by using a face covering when you are out of your house, and be sure it covers your nose, mouth, and under your chin. Avoid touching your face. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds frequently. If there is no soap and water use hand sanitizer. In addition, be sure to maintain social distancing of 6 feet or 2 meters. Avoid congregating. Do it for yourself and for your loved ones."
ABOUT DR. LUQUE
A native of Venezuela, Dr. Amneris Luque received her M.D. degree from the Universidad de Carabobo in Valencia, Venezuela, and her Magister Scientiarum in Internal Medicine from the Universidad Central de Venezuela. Dr. Luque completed Infectious Diseases fellowships at the University of Rochester in Rochester, NY, and the State University of New York at Stony Brook, NY. Over the past 22 years she served as the Director of the HIV program and faculty member at the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC).
More on Txylo.com
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- Phynd Launches Advanced Provider Search
- FarmVisionAI™ wins 2020 Technology of the Year from Greenhouse Growers
- NACCE Launched Partnership with Uplift Now
- Black Female Talk Show Host Launches Community of Professionals To Help Bring Multiracial Business Owners & Entrepreneurs Together
Dr. Luque brings to UTSW over 25 years of experience in infectious diseases with a strong focus on HIV infection and its complications, as well as expertise in HIV clinical research and education. She was the Clinical Research Site leader and principal investigator of the AIDS Clinical Trials Unit at the URMC, a recipient of an RO1 from NIDCD/NIH to study hearing function in HIV and co-investigator in other NIH grants.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- ICIS Announces It Has Acquired Chemical Data (CDI) English FranÃ§ais Latin America - espaÃ±ol
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Governor Abbott Announces Additional Extension Of Federally-Supported COVID-19 Testing Sites In Texas
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Additional Federal Resources Activated To Combat COVID-19 In The Houston Region
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- San Antonio: Public Hearing for the Proposed Naming of Columbus Park to Piazza Italia Park
- Texas: Governor Abbott, Omnicare Announce COVID-19 Testing For Patients, Staff At Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes
- Texas: Governor Abbott Extends Statewide COVID-19 Disaster Declaration
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Renews Hurricane Harvey Disaster Declaration
- Texas: Governor Greg Abbott Renews COVID-19 Disaster Declaration
- 5 Ways to Prevent COVID-19 With Your Own Immune System
- ALYI to Reveal 100 Acre Advanced Electric Vehicle Center Details Tuesday Next Week
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Expanding Hospital Capacity In 11 Trauma Service Areas