- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Pricing of Upsized Forward Common Stock Offering
- NuStar to Participate in the 2022 UBS Winter Infrastructure & Energy Conference
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
The 2021 Deal of the Year Silver Award was awarded to the Taylor Economic Development Corporation for Samsung's new $17 billion manufacturing facility. Texas also took home two 2021 Impact Awards which were awarded to the Lubbock Economic Alliance for its new Leprino Foods Facility and the Sherman Economic Development Corporation for Texas Instruments' potential $30 billion investment.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: District 6 Councilwoman Announces More COVID-19 Testing to Meet Increased Demand
- San Antonio: List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics for January 15 - 22
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Governor Abbott, TDEM Ready State Resources In Response To Elevated Fire Weather Throughout Texas
- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Announces First Quarter 2022 Monthly Dividends
"Texas continues to be a powerhouse for business, innovation, and investment, and we are proud that local economic development corporations in Taylor, Lubbock, and Sherman have been recognized by Business Facilities for their hard work and dedication over the past year," said Governor Abbott. "These awards reflect the world-class business climate, exceptional workforce, low regulatory environment, and state-of-the-art infrastructure that make 'Made In Texas' such a powerful brand. I look forward to future projects this year ― and the years to come ― as we continue to unleash the full economic might of the Lone Star State."
More about Business Facilities' 2021 Deals of the Year.
More on Txylo.com
- Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- San Antonio: Public Hearing for the Naming of Southside Lions Community Center & Gym to Ramon V. Quintero Community Center
- San Antonio: Metro Health to Host COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Pop-up Clinic on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Circulus Holdings Announces New Chief Executive Officer
Latest on Txylo.com
- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Closing of Forward Common Stock Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces $10 Million In Spaceport Trust Fund Grants
- San Antonio: City Council Approves New Affordable Loma Vista Apartments in District 5
- San Antonio: Hiplet Ballerinas
- Mitochondria Gallery Presents "dawn," A Solo Exhibition By Sesse Elangwe
- Leading Platform for Financial NFTs, Pledge, Adds Stanford Professor Jeff Strnad to Advisory Board
- Upstream M&A Rises 25% YOY in 2021 to $66 Billion
- Remington College in Webster, Greenspoint now offer 8-month Cosmetology Diploma Program
- uShip Delivers Record Growth in 2021, Welcomes New CTO
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three to Texas Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- San Antonio: City announces Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Schedule of City Services
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Three to Nursing Facility Administrators Advisory Committee
- Regent Properties Enters Austin Texas Market with Acquisition of CBD Office Tower
- American Campus Communities Announces Capital Recycling Activity via Joint Venture with Harrison Street's Social Infrastructure Platform
- TRU Staffing Partners Celebrates Data Privacy Day
- ASI Acquires OpenWater, the Market-Leading Provider of Application & Review Software and Virtual Event Management Solutions
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces Preliminary Results of Series A Preferred Unit Exchange Offer
- Genesis Energy, L.P. Declares Quarterly Distribution
- TPG Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Nadula.com Has Started a Live Feed for Mobile Users! Check it Out!