- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
SAN ANTONIO (August 17, 2021) – As the hustle of a new school year begins, the San Antonio Public Library (SAPL) reminds students and their families of the many free resources available with a library card. Throughout the year, the Library serves as a beacon of knowledge, offering educational resources that support children, teens, and adults in their learning. To help you or your child kick off the schoolyear, SAPL offers access to Homework Help in English and Spanish, practice tests, free public Wi-Fi, FAFSA assistance, and more!
Visit http://mysapl.org/cardsignup or stop by your local library branch today to register for a free San Antonio Public Library card.
SAPL is also now open on Mondays at most locations from 12:00 to 8:00 p.m. With this addition, SAPL locations will be open six days a week. For details on current library services and hours, please visit: http://mysapl.org/currentservices
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
Here are the top five free educational resources available for all ages from your San Antonio Public Library:
1) Free Indoor & Outdoor Public Wi-Fi
Available at most San Antonio Public Library Locations
You'll always have the Wi-Fi password at SAPL! Wi-Fi is available at most locations daily with the exception of locations undergoing building improvements or other projects. Indoor Wi-Fi is available during normal service hours and outdoor Wi-Fi is available daily from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
2) Ask a Librarian
Call (210-207-2500) or chat online (ask.mysapl.org)
Librarians are secretly teachers in disguise! They are available to make book recommendations for your next research project or help with account questions. Connect with them by phone at 210-207-2500 or chat with them online at ask.mysapl.org
3) Homework Help
Daily | 11 a.m. - Midnight
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
Connecting you to Homework Help heroes is what we do! Free online homework help from professional tutors is available in a variety of subjects for students in kindergarten through college. Available 11 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week in English and Spanish.
4) SORA App
No library card? No problem! SAPL has partnered with nearly every school district in the area to offer students unlimited access to age-appropriate materials in our Digital Library even if you don't have a SAPL card. Thanks to the Sora app by Overdrive, San Antonio students at participating schools can easily browse our extensive library. Head over to soraapp.com to see if your school is participating!
5) FAFSA Assistance
Monday – Thursday, 1 p.m. - 10 p.m.
College preparation just got a little bit easier! Brought to you by Brainfuse, FAFSA tutors are available for live assistance Monday through Thursday, 1:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For more information on Back-to-School resources provided by SAPL, visit mysapl.org/backtoschool.
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases