- Texas Grows Jobs Faster Than Nation, Hits New Historic Highs
- Mountain Fresh Water Systems Announces 5% End-of-Summer Discount on All Services
- IRS Announces Heightened Audits and Six Month Processing Times on New ERC Claims Due to Suspected Fraud
"That was an awesome surface at AT&T Stadium," said Tulane Head Coach Willie Fritz. "It was different than any other field we had played on. We wanted that same turf system in our home stadium."
Like the field at AT&T Stadium, Yulman Football Stadium features Hellas' Matrix Helix® monofilament turf system, designed to withstand the rigors of intense football games and training while providing an unparalleled combination of resiliency and comfort. Supported by a shock pad known as Cushdrain® and Ecotherm® infill which keeps field temperatures 30 degrees cooler than traditional infill products, Tulane University is making a statement for player safety and performance with their new surfaces.
"The cooler temperature on the field really saves the strength and energy of our athletes," said Fritz who was recently named the winner of the 2022 George Munger College Coach of the Year Award. "We are excited about continuing to build on the success from last season here at Tulane University."
More on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Border Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Drought Disaster Declaration In September 2023
- Texas: Governor Abbott Hosts Hungarian President Novák At Governor's Mansion
- Make It Movement Launches National Marketing Pilot to Rapidly Build a New Generation of Young High-Skilled and High-Income Professionals
- U.S. Anesthesia Partners Refutes Federal Trade Commission's Misguided Allegations
In addition to a new field for the football team, Tulane is also partnering with Hellas to install a turf field at Turchin Baseball Stadium this fall along with a batting cage practice area featuring Major Play® turf. Like Matrix Helix, Major Play is a monofilament turf known for consistency and superior playability. The Tulane Baseball team has reached the Men's College World Series twice since 2001.
The Green Wave gridiron will host its second game of the season at Yulman Stadium on September 9 against Ole Miss after an impressive 37-17 win in their home opener against the University of South Alabama on September 2.
About Hellas - Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Hellas is America's largest sports contractor specializing in the manufacturing, construction, and installation of sports surfaces and amenities. Hellas is a single-source provider of turf, tracks, courts, sports lighting, and sports amenities projects. In addition to hundreds of K-12 and collegiate sports projects across the nation, 12 NFL teams play or practice on turf by Hellas including, the Dallas Cowboys, Houston Texans, Las Vegas Raiders, Los Angeles Rams, Los Angeles Chargers, Kansas City Chiefs, Tennessee Titans, Washington Commanders, Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, Green Bay Packers, and Arizona Cardinals. For more information visit HellasConstruction.com
More on Txylo.com
- Maryland Sedation Dentistry and Surgical Center Opens in Frederick Maryland
- Religious leaders without religion: How Chaplains tend to patients' needs?
- LokiBots is one of the 35 early-stage Generative AI startups selected for AWS ML Elevate program 2023 cohort
- Mil-Spec Safety & Security Launches New Website
- Trinity Prairie Real Estate Lists Mesmerizing 16.78-Acre Estate in Colleyville, Texas
About Tulane University - Founded as the Medical College of Louisiana in 1834 by seven young medical doctors, Tulane was turned into a comprehensive public university as the University of Louisiana by the state legislature in 1847. The institution became private under the endowments of Paul Tulane and Josephine Louise Newcomb in 1884 and 1887. The Tulane University Law School and Tulane University Medical School are, respectively, the 12th oldest law school and 15th oldest medical school in the United States.
Contact: Jeff Power
Hellas Director of Communications
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Americans do talk about peace − just not the same way people do in other countries
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Autonomous eVTOLs $25 Billion Market by 2030
- Selling a Life Insurance Policy Might be a Better Option Than Letting it Lapse or Surrendering it
- National Grid Renewables Announces $1.1 Million Charitable Pledge to Texas Fire Departments and School Districts
- Jiritsu Raises $10.2 Million in Funding to Revolutionize Verifiable Compute
- Heartland Soccer Set to Host Sold Out Midwest All Boys Tournament this Weekend
- Material Capital Partners Completes Exit of The Preserve at Sweetwater, Expands BFR Pipeline in the Southeast
- Governor Abbott Announces Over $11 Million In Career Training Grants Across Texas
- Houston EdTech Startup, Guide App, Launches During SAG-AFTRA & WGA Strikes
- Oceaneering Announces Cash Tender Offer for Any and All of its Outstanding 4.650% Senior Notes due 2024
- Tobu Railway Launches Its Latest Model "Spacia X" Express Train with 40% Reduced CO2 Emissions Compared with the Previous Spacia Fleet
- Axiros Launches a New Release of their USP Agent - AXACT 2023.4
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- TPG Appoints Ganen Sarvananthan as Managing Partner to Lead Asia and the Middle East
- Instant Gourmet Coffee With The Authentic Taste & Refreshing Smell Of Cafe De Olla, Infused With The Wonderful Health Benefits Of Superfoods
- Texas: Governor Abbott Encourages Texans To Participate In School Choice Sunday
- Governor Abbott Appoints Five To Texas Physician Assistant Board
- Perma-Pipe International Holdings Appoints Chuck Heaton as Vice President of Human Resources
- SkillGigs Rolls Out New Dashboard Features to Enhance User Experience for Job Seekers