'They Are Just Great Lawyers': Rusty Hardin & Associates Promotes Three Attorneys to Partner
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Comprehensive PR Strategies Resource Site
- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- The Artist Cynthia Pinot Takes Switzerland And New York By Storm With Multiple Shows
HOUSTON, Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Rusty Hardin & Associates, LLP is pleased to announce it has named Emily Smith, John MacVane, and Leah Graham as new partners at the Houston-based civil and criminal litigation firm.
"I would comfortably go anywhere in the country to try a case with these three attorneys," said Rusty Hardin. "Their constant loyalty to their clients, their impeccable ability to anticipate what a client or case needs, and just sheer talent all make me confident that I can rely on them in every respect."
More on Txylo.com
- Sibble & Associates: Pioneering a New Era in Startup Investments
- Houston Landing Launches Its Full News Platform Featuring Robust Daily Storytelling Driven by Community Input and a Mission 'To Strengthen Democracy and Improve the Lives of All Houstonians, One Story at a Time'
- Noel Deyzel Shares Inspiring Journey of Recovery and Encourages Self-Care in New Video
- SWAPA Announces Cancellation of 24-Hour Picket
- Author Christina Maria Martinez Searches for Good Samaritan Who Saved Her Life 25 Years Ago
Ms. Smith, who joined Rusty Hardin & Associates in 2019, handles complex commercial litigation and business disputes involving a variety of issues, including contract, fiduciary duty, negligence, trade secrets, oil and gas, and bankruptcy. Her previous experience includes an internship with Judge Lisabeth Tabor Hughes of the Kentucky Supreme Court, as well as one with Judge Jennifer Elrod of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. She also served as a judicial clerk for Chief Bankruptcy Judge Jeff Bohm of the Southern District of Texas. Ms. Smith has been named to the list of Ones to Watch by Best Lawyers in America in both 2021 and 2022.
Mr. MacVane's extensive experience in both criminal and civil matters allows him to focus his practice on civil cases with possible criminal implications. His practice also includes criminal defense, catastrophic personal injury, and commercial litigation. Before joining Rusty Hardin & Associates in 2019, Mr. MacVane served as an assistant federal public defender in the Southern District of Texas. He also clerked for Texas Supreme Court Justice Brett Busby when Judge Busby was on the 14TH Court of Appeals and also for New Hampshire Supreme Court Chief Justice Linda S. Dalianis.
Ms. Graham joined Rusty Hardin & Associates in 2019 and focuses her practice on high-stakes business disputes both at trial and in arbitration. Her experience includes matters involving construction, sports, employment, oil and gas, real estate, environmental, product liability, intellectual property, partnership, trustee and fiduciary matters, and personal injury claims. Ms. Graham has been recognized as a Texas Rising Star by Thomson Reuters every year since 2018 and was named to the 2019 and 2020 list of Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers.
More on Txylo.com
- We Decode Launches New Affiliate Program to Help Communities Improve Their Health
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- Mannatech Announces Results of Annual Shareholders' Meeting
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs Sweeping Package Of Border Security Legislation
"The beauty of these promotions is that our clients will not see a difference at all – Leah, John, and Emily have been operating on a partner level for some time now," said Mr. Hardin. "This is confirmation of just how much we value them and their work. They are just great lawyers."
Rusty Hardin & Associates, LLP has built a solid reputation for taking on the causes of its clients and obtaining favorable results in commercial litigation, white-collar criminal defense, plaintiffs' personal injury, appellate matters, and general civil and criminal litigation. To learn more about the firm's representative matters, visit https://www.rustyhardin.com/.
SOURCE Rusty Hardin & Associates, LLP
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Tomball Economic Development Corporation closes sale of final lot in Tomball Business & Technology Pa
- Stagwell's (STGW) Multiview Joins LinkedIn Audience Insights API to Develop More Relevant Campaigns
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Over $468,000 Job Training Grant To Dallas College
- L-Tron's OSCR Team Arrives at the 2023 TX IAI Conference in Austin
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Croft Production Announces Portfolio Expansion & Diversification with Innovative Drilling Solutions
- Governor Abbott Names Jackson Interim Chair Of Public Utility Commission Of Texas
- HealthyMVMT Delivers Refreshment with Subscriptions for Water Infusions, Teas, and Lemonades
- Shook Deepens M&A and Corporate Capabilities
- Primary Arms has Signed on to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Montgomery County ESD 10 Purchases Land for New Fire Stations
- Fairview Microwave Launches mm Waveguide Horn Antennas that Cover Broad Frequency Range
- Benchmark International Fcl the Trstn Btw Electromagnetic Industries LLP & Olympic Control Corporate
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- HYSKY Society Publishes Free FLYING HY Hydrogen Aviation Event Prospectus
- Vision Hawk Films and Arctic Cowboys Join Forces for Northwest Passage Kayaking Documentary
- Texas: Governor Abbott Signs 8 Public Safety Bills Into Law To Protect Texans
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story