- ShearShare Partners with Insurance Leader for First-of-Its-Kind Usage-Based Insurance Products - 104
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
"With more local social campaigns published through our platform than any other tool provider or vendor in the industry, Tiger Pistol's wealth of campaign data is unsurpassed," said Paul Elliott, Tiger Pistol CEO. "As a result, Tiger Pistol provides more intelligence and actionable insights than any other provider in the category, helping clients to develop and hone their strategies and optimize campaigns for maximum performance."
In the last year alone, Tiger Pistol grew monthly campaign volume by 40%, as more brands, SMB resellers, and agencies have discovered the power and efficiency delivered by the Tiger Pistol platform. Looking ahead,, the company anticipates continued aggressive growth as the platform will support clients in more than 15 countries, 22 currencies and 8 languages.
"Surpassing one million published campaigns speaks to the scale and marketplace leadership of the Tiger Pistol platform," said Paul Elliott, CEO. "Each year we see a significant increase in campaigns run on the platform as we rapidly grow our client base and expand our global footprint."
More on Txylo.com
- Telestax Delivers SMS for Microsoft Teams Bringing the Ability to Send and Receive Texts from within the Popular Collaboration Platform
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty Taps Christina Galbreath-Gonzalez To Lead Bluffton Office
- Robert T. Ball, Jr., MD Honored with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA 2020 National Service Award For Leadership in SC Communities Amidst Pandemic
- MCI Diagnostic Center Performs COVID-19 Testing on Soccer Team
- MCI Diagnostic Center Opens Lab Headquarters In Dallas,Texas
Eliott also notes that Tiger Pistol's legacy is built on successfully delivering "first-evers" that drive client value through a team with deep social advertising expertise.
"Of course, this achievement is mind-blowingly awesome, but it also shows the success of our company," says Analissa Moreno, Data Operations Lead, Client Success, who has been with Tiger Pistol nearly four years. "We've grown from a small, scrappy team working one-to-one with end advertisers to working with global brands, agencies, and SMB resellers launching campaigns day in and day out. It just shows how unstoppable we are."
To learn more about Tiger Pistol's social advertising tools and how Tiger Pistol, the world's #1 social advertising automation platform for local, unlocks local activation at global scale for brands, resellers, and agencies visit www.tigerpistol.com.
About Tiger Pistol
Tiger Pistol is the world's #1 social advertising automation platform for local. For nearly a decade, the company has been obsessively focused on building the world's most effective social advertising platform for global brands, resellers, and agencies who realize the power of local activation at scale. As a preferred Facebook Marketing Partner and the largest third-party publisher of social advertising for local, Tiger Pistol creates, deploys, manages, and optimizes high-performance Facebook and Instagram ads at unprecedented scale, with over 1 million Facebook and Instagram campaigns published to date. Tiger Pistol's first of its kind technology delivers meaningful and measurable business impact for brands, resellers, and agencies alike, helping to unlock value and efficiency through innovation-led social advertising automation. Tiger Pistol is the most awarded and recognized social advertising platform of 2020. Visit TigerPistol.com, or follow on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
More on Txylo.com
- Australian Artist seeks 4 Million USD in damages from Bollywood
- LyondellBasell and Sasol Complete Louisiana Joint Venture Transaction English English
- Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. Announces Participation at the Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Consumer and Retail Conference
- Highland Income Fund Announces the Regular Monthly Distribution
- Central Freight Lines Announces Transition Plan to Increase Focus on Streamlined Customer Services
Director, Marketing and Communications
SOURCE Tiger Pistol
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Customer Support Data Transformed into Powerful Intelligence with TeamInsights
- Houston: Mayor Turner Announces the Urban Prairie Resiliency Project
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. Successfully Completes Restructuring
- Moleculin Announces FDA Approves 3 Rare Pediatric Disease Designations for WP1066
- EclecticIQ raises €20 million in Series C funding
- AKCP Develops COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring
- Sunnova Announces Pricing of Primary and Secondary Offering of Shares of Common Stock
- San Antonio: Metro Health issues new health recommendations against indoor dining and gatherings
- ShearShare Partners with Insurance Leader for First-of-Its-Kind Usage-Based Insurance Products
- ERF Wireless, Inc. Announces Delay in Effective Date of a Name Change and Reverse Split of Its Common Stock
- San Antonio: There's a chill in the air--protect your pets!
- San Antonio: GroundBreaking of Inner Circle Extension Bond Project at Brooks
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three To Texas Radiation Advisory Board
- Aspen Dental Expands Access to Dental Care in Fort Worth, TX
- San Antonio: San Pedro Branch Library to Close for Renovations
- Everyware® Launches 'Text to Give' Holiday Campaign in Honor of Giving Tuesday
- CAM Integrated Solutions Appoints Director of Automation
- Donald Wayne King Introduces New Lo-Fi Hip Hop Funk Sound
- Sterling Credentials - Use it Right Out of the Box
- 5 Decades Later: Who Inspired Me (Harry Javer) the Most. From Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities that I have met with along the way