- Fiestas Patrias San Antonio 2021 Kicks Off September 15
- Texas: Governor Abbott Issues Proclamation Marking 20th Anniversary Of 9/11
- Texas: Governor Abbott Increases Readiness Level of State Operations Center In Response To Tropical Storm Nicholas
In the fast-paced digital economy, attention has become a scarce resource. Attention Score analyzes visual content in real-time, providing a comprehensive breakdown of how a particular image performs in the areas of Cognitive Demand and Clarity, as well as a detailed heat map showing exactly where the viewer's eyes will focus. The makeup of visual content, placement of images, logos, and text can all influence the decision-making process.
More on Txylo.com
- Governor Greg Abbott Appoints Sweatt to Texas Woman's University Board of Regents
- Completion of emergency boiler repairs at Albemarle, a chemical company in Pasadena, Texas
- Houston's Iapetus Holdings Ranks Grow with New Controller Mike Marx
- 10:17 ET Chili's Wants To Spice Up Your Homecoming With Customized, Chilified Mums
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
This new technology enables social, digital ad, eCommerce, and marketing teams to create, plan, and edit content that maximizes attention.
"Consumer attention is the new gold," said Sameer Kamat, CEO, TINT.
"Attention Score enables brands to optimize ad spend by knowing which content will drive the audience towards action. No longer will campaigns run on the hope of conversion; our advanced machine learning takes the guessing game out of the picture. UGC combined with a high attention score is by far the best converting content a brand can ask for."
With an expanding number of channels and content options, the role of visual attention and its influence on the consumer is more important than ever. TINT's UGC platform provides brands with the ability to strategically build trust, engage consumers, convert sales, and inspire action at every step of the customer journey, and now with Attention Score, TINT represents the next level of hyper-personalized user engagement through all marketing channels.
With TINT Attention Score users can:
- Gain comprehensive insights on visual content with Cognitive and Clarity scoring
- Discover how visual content will capture attention on different channels
- See eye patterns to drive engagement and clicks
- Optimize ads and visual content for maximum conversion potential
Learn more here: https://www.tintup.com/attention-score
More on Txylo.com
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Madisonville Jane Doe-5 year Recovery Anniversary
- 07:01 ET NadaMoo! Brings Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream to your Seasonal Dessert Rotation
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- SilverPoint Senior Living Named in the Top 20 of 2021 Best Workplaces in Aging Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
TINT is the world's most powerful and trusted User-Generated Content platform to tell your story through the voices of fans, customers, guests, and employees. Driven by the mission of displaying content made by real people for real people, TINT works with over 5,000 brands in 173 countries and across every category, empowering them to create authentic experiences to strategically engage consumers, convert sales, build trust, and inspire action at every step of the customer journey. To learn more, visit http://www.tintup.com/
S. David Ramirez
Sr. Marketing Manager
SOURCE TINT by Filestack
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Biden Administration Refusal To Close Ports Of Entry
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to the Lower Neches Valley Authority Board of Directors
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Three to State Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Improving Appoints Kathy Henely as New Board Member
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience
- Moss Construction Promotes Mendeljian to VP of Preconstruction
- Heart to Heart Hospice Receives Medalogix Muse Trailblazer Award for Adopting Machine Learning Technology
- Trophy Automotive Dealer Group Announces the Launch of Fab Cars, An E-Commerce Platform For Selling and Buying Used Cars
- ACU continues to lead Texas universities in U.S. News student success categories
- MG Facility Services Awarded $30 Million, Multi-Year Contract With The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Texas: Governor Abbott, HHSC Announce Federal Approval For SNAP Benefit Replacements Due To Hurricane Nicholas
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Beaumont Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Corpus Christi Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Houston Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas: Governor Abbott Calls County Judges In Victoria Area To Discuss Hurricane Nicholas Recovery Efforts
- Texas MDL Sought for Splashtown Chemical Leak Cases