- What You Need to Know About Burn Injuries [Infographic]
- Global Stock Market / Crypto Crash Before June 17, 2021
- FreeWater, The World's First Free Beverage Company, Launches With A Foundation And Focus In Philanthropy
In fact, during March 2021, vacation rental guests booked 1,351 properties, an impressive 414% increase over March 2020. By the end of April, total year-over-year bookings at Cinnamon Shore for 2021 were already up 320%, pacing at three times the revenue of 2020.
"Once people discover Cinnamon Shore, so many want to come back," says Jeff Lamkin, developer. "We see it time and time again, as families make our community part of their beach traditions." Testimonials from Cinnamon Shore photo contests show how eager guests are to return:
[Cinnamon Shore] is like a little town of its own … like your home the minute you get there … will definitely be back soon."
"Hopefully bringing the whole family next time"
"My little boy had the best time at the beach and the pool. We loved the family environment at Cinnamon Shore and will definitely be back…"
Introducing New Urbanism to Texas beachgoers at its inception, Cinnamon Shore combines top-tier architecture, building technology, and interior design with a family-friendly vibe and resort amenities. New Urban living promises a return to a classic neighborhood layout, with walkable streets, front-porch charm and shared public spaces―where everything a resident could want is close at hand.
On the coast, the No. 1 draw, is, of course, the beach, and Cinnamon Shore maintains a manicured beachfront that is accessible via graceful dune crossovers. All the other amenities, including three resort pools, on-site restaurants, a coffee shop, market, fitness center and dog park, are also within an easy stroll. Families socialize on the Town Center green, where a concert series jazzes up weekends and outdoor movie nights delight the kids. On the Great Lawn, kids play games and make s'mores around a fire pit. With scenic vistas at every turn, the community attracts families looking for an upscale beach destination with character and style—a place that understands the heart of beach lovers.
More on Txylo.com
- Is Change Coming to the EB-5 Industry?
- All Fish Gear: Launching a New Online Store Dedicated to the Art of Fishing
- Westlake Chemical Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Governor Abbott Announces 20 Million COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Administered In Texas
- San Antonio: Animal Care Services teams up with renowned animal welfare foundation and disaster response organization
This original community―now known as Cinnamon Shore North―has fulfilled its original promise of a traditional seaside village. Now, the Cinnamon Shore lifestyle extends to a quickly rising expansion called Cinnamon Shore South, just about 1.5 miles away. "There's such a demand for the type of beachfront community we're creating," Lamkin says. "And we're gearing up to offer a full slate of events for summer's high season."
From May 1 through Labor Day, a weekly roster of events provides countless options for family-friendly fun, including:
- Sandcastle Building Lessons
- Trivia Night at Dylan's Coal Oven Pizzeria
- S'mores on the Great Lawn
- Yoga on the Beach
- Swim Fitness
- Surf Lessons
- Paint & Sip (arts night)
- Paddle Board Yoga
- DJ at Kiera's Pool
See the full schedule for peak season HERE. Faor more, see cinnamonshore.com.
About Cinnamon Shore
Cinnamon Shore is a pedestrian-friendly planned community nestled behind the protective dunes on Mustang Island along the Texas Gulf Coast. It is the first new urbanism development for Sea Oats Group, which is fulfilling its vision of a traditional seaside village with a wide array of amenities and recreational facilities intertwined with beach cottages, luxury villas and vibrant town centers. Now comprised of two communities – the original, Cinnamon Shore North, and its new, 150-acre, Gulf-side expansion, Cinnamon Shore South – every detail of the master plan for both is designed to embrace the natural ambience of Mustang Island and the slow-paced charm of a walkable neighborhood. For more information, visit http://www.CinnamonShore.com, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (@CinnamonShore).
More on Txylo.com
- Local artists collaborate with City of San Antonio to increase community awareness of the importance of the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Employer Direct Healthcare sponsors Inaugural Florida Health, Education and Innovation Summit
- Texas: Governor's Commission For Women Announces Women-Owned Business Webinar Series And Pitch Competition
- CSD Learns, in partnership with RIT/NTID and by General Motors, Launches National Virtual Classroom for BIPOC Deaf Children
- @KevinDouglasWright Daily Motivational Quotes on Instagram Helps with Life's Challenges and Reaching Goals
About Sea Oats Group
Port Aransas-based Sea Oats Group is one of the most successful developers of coastal properties in any market nationwide, including the Texas Gulf Coast, where the value of its beachfront portfolio is unequalled. The firm is dedicated to creating traditional neighborhood developments that provide residents with the highest possible quality of life, while preserving the integrity of the resort landscapes they occupy. By combining living spaces with retail areas in a walkable, connected plan, Sea Oats Group weaves together beautiful places to live, work and play. For more information, visit www.SeaOatsGroup.com.
SOURCE Cinnamon Shore
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Texas: Governor Abbott Renews Winter Storm Disaster Declaration For May 2021
- Naturally Slim Announces Rebrand to Wondr Health
- Aspire Fertility San Antonio Welcomes Jennifer Knudtson, MD to its Team of Renowned Fertility Specialists
- Governor Abbott Receives Texas Military Value Task Force 2021 Report
- 10 Year Anniversary of International Kangaroo Care Awareness Day
- El Paso-Based Providers Launch Mountain Star Clinically Integrated Network
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
- The Myth of Artificial Intelligence--AcademicInfluence.com Features Author and Computer Scientist Erik Larson
- City of Houston Begins to Electrify Fleet Through a Partnership with Greenlots
- Howard Energy Partners to Significantly Expand Its Port Arthur Terminal Facility to Support Local Renewable Diesel Production
- edjuster Field Claims Team Manages Largest Catastrophic Content Claims Event in North America
- Chris Conde - Engulfed In The Marvelous Decay (Album)
- BoatBlurb.com Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Record Monthly Traffic
- MediaKind Announces Two Senior Appointments to Elevate Business Strategy in DTC and Advertising Space
- 26th Annual AfroSolo Arts Festival - Black Voices: Our Stories, Our Lives - June 9-13 and 17-20, 2021
- Copart, Inc. to Release Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Results
- Back to Eden, Back to Miami Swim Week
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts Announces Proposed $50 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Taysha Gene Therapies to Participate in Upcoming May Investor Healthcare Conferences
- Texas: Governor Abbott Sets Date For Special Runoff Election In Congressional District 6