- UNice Hair Announces Black Friday 2022 Deals: Up To $100 Off
- Dallas Cowboys and Jonas Brothers Kick Off Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign With Live Halftime Performance
- Texas: Governor Abbott, First Family Deliver Thanksgiving Day Meals On Wheels
The two new lenses include the Lenstec ClearView 3, a multifocal intraocular lens, and the RxSight Light Adjustable Lens (LAL).
"Through recent advancements and technology, we can correct cataracts and enhance our patients' quality of life as we've never been able to before," said Jeffery Whitsett, board-certified ophthalmologist, and founder of the Whitsett Vision Group and VISTA Ophthalmics.
In clinical trials, patients reported having high-quality distance and near vision after receiving the ClearView 3 lens. They also did not experience dysphotopia, a common condition after cataract surgery, which is best described as the appearance of arcs, streaks, starbursts, or rings.
More on Txylo.com
- Centers of Disease Control Awards $25.5 Million to City of San Antonio
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Rambin To Sixth Court Of Appeals
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Garcia To State Board Of Dental Examiners
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Protective Accessory for Collectible Cards (AUP-1216)
- Timeless with Julie Hartman Launched by Salem Media Group
"The ClearView 3 from Lenstec has been designed with increased precision, accuracy, and stability, which results in excellent long-term visual outcomes at near, intermediate, and distance," said Whitsett.
Whitsett and his team performed the first surgeries using ClearView 3 as recently as Aug. 15.
The LAL lens is another option for Whitsett Vision Group's patients and is the only intraocular lens that enables ophthalmologists to customize a patient's vision after cataract surgery.
"This lens allows us to customize vision for each patient and adjust after surgery during a routine appointment. It can be adjusted to meet every patient's lifestyle needs and allows them to essentially 'test drive' the lens to experience and design their best visual outcome with complete confidence," said Whitsett.
Studies show that patients receiving the LAL and the recommended post-surgery treatments were more likely to achieve 20/20 vision or better without glasses than cataract patients with standard lens implants.
Surgeries using the LAL lens at Whitsett Vision Group started in late August.
More on Txylo.com
- National Minority Health Association Selected by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative for Grant
- Morgan Elite Specialist Services Launches Their New Site
- Essence Preparatory Public School to construct $17.7M permanent campus in East San Antonio
- The PIC Camera Is Now Used At The Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Office!
- Invicti Security Joins the AWS Marketplace
Whitsett, who has helped pioneer ophthalmology research for new devices, procedures, and medications, was heavily involved in the FDA trials for the ClearView 3.
For more information about Whitsett Vision Group, visit www.whitsettvision.com.
Images, videos, and background images are available here.
About Whitsett Vision Group
Whitsett Vision Group was founded in 1999 by Dr. Jeffrey Whitsett to bring superior eye care and surgical vision treatment options to the city of Houston. Since its inception, Whitsett Vision Group has been focused on custom cataract and LASIK surgery, utilizing advanced technologies and innovative lens solutions to provide patients with the best visual outcomes after surgery. More information about Whitsett Vision Group is available at www.whitsettvision.com.
LFD Communications for Whitsett Vision Group
SOURCE Whitsett Vision Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Zebra Technologies' PartnerConnect Mobile Robotics Specialization
- Global Resale Rebrands as ReMarkets
- Vallarta Supermarkets Implements Logile's New, Unique and Fully Integrated Inventory Management (IMS) and Workforce Management (WFM) Solution Suite
- Advantage Anywhere Launches a Joint Venture and Licensing Partner Program for the Senior Living Industry
- Jurata Thin Film Raises $5 Million Seed Round
- Curative Appoints New Chief Marketing Officer
- US Companies Are Looking to Colombia for All Their Sourcing Needs
- Port Houston Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Approved
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces New Senior Leadership Of DFPS
- Expedition 67 Astronauts to Discuss Mission at Space Center Houston
- Sojazzie Home Girl of Delgado Realty & Real African Art Gallery's Home For The Holidays Give Back
- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- BigCommerce Merchants See 31% GMV Increase on Black Friday, Outpacing Broader Retail Industry
- APEX TRADER FUNDING ANNOUNCES NEW BENEFITS FOR TRADERS
- San Antonio: Westfall Library reopening with weeklong open house beginning Nov. 29
- Allied Electronics & Automation Announces the new RS DesignSpark Accelerate Incubator Program
- AI-Driven Digital Lending Platform by Turnkey Lender Is Entering the UK and Ireland
- XM Cyber Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for Enabling a Single View of Security Risks Across the Hybrid Environment in Real Time and Providing Customer Value USA - English USA - English USA - English USA - English
- Netberg launches Aurora 810 platform for next-generation networks
- Texas: Governor Abbott Directs Immediate Resources To Houston Water Issue