- Birdwell Foundation For PTSD Partners With Matthew Marin To Reduce Veteran And First Responder Suicide
- San Antonio: Schaefer Branch Library Celebrates New Schaefer Trail
- New Adjustable Boat Fender Hanger Design Coming in 2021
The Vaycaychella App currently includes the listing of 10 target new properties in Cuba to restore and make short-term vacation rental properties expanding Vaycahychella's pilot program. The plan to finance the restoration of the 10 target properties is to offer a new cryptocurrency where holders of the cryptocurrency will be able to participate in the overall business surrounding the 10 target properties operation to include potential profit sharing.
Vaycaychella allows anyone and everyone access to purchasing a short-term rental vacation property that can be listed on Airbnb, VRBO and Booking.com.
The Vaycaychella App lets buyers create a profile to present their own talent and experience in addition to presenting the potential of the property to generate income.
Anyone can register as an investor – individuals or institutions. Registered investors can view details on the prospective short-term vacation rental properties and the individuals behind the vacation rental businesses that will be running the property.
More on Txylo.com
- Konect Ai Expands within the Automotive Industry and Announces Jerry Salerno as President
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses
- Texas: Governor Abbott, TDHCA Announce $52.9 Million In Housing Stability Services Grants For Veterans, Vulnerable Texans
- Endo1 Partners Adds 34 Practices And Expands National Footprint
- Hellman & Friedman Completes Tender Offer for Outstanding Shares of At Home
WSGF acquired Vaycaychella last year and made Vaycaychella its primary business focus. WSGF is in the process of changing its name to reflect the new business focus.
Vaycaychella, prior to being acquired by WSGF, built a pilot alternative finance business for short-term rental vacation properties backing a portfolio of beach rentals in the Caribbean. The pilot Vaycaychella portfolio is valued at approximately $1.2 million.
WSGF's pilot partner will now offer the 10 target properties in Cuba through the Vaycaychella App and introduce the cryptocurrency to back the development of an entire short-term vacation property rental business surrounding the 10 properties.
WSGF's pilot partner plans for the 10 target properties to be just the first in a series of similar initiatives with new cryptocurrencies launching to back multiple portfolios of approximately 10 short-term vacation rental properties each. In addition to Cuba, WSGF's pilot partner is targeting properties in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Turks and Caicos.
To learn more and keep up with the latest updates at Vaycaychella, and to access the Vaycaychella App, visit https://www.vaycaychella.com/.
More on Txylo.com
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Planet TV Studios Presents the New Frontier Documentary Episode Featuring El Paso Children's Hospital
- Genesis Energy, L.P. Sets Date for Release of Second Quarter Results and Conference Call
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Staccato Launches New Website
Disclaimer/Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies' contracts, the companies' liquidity position, the companies' ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur.
William "Bill" Justice
SOURCE World Series of Golf, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Parks Associates: 23% of US Broadband Households Own Three or More Smart Home Devices
- BGSF, Inc. to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Pro Notary Attains MISMO Remote Online Notarization Certification
- NextGen Eye Surgeons of Texas - Dr. Elliott Brodbaker, MD - Founder and Chief Surgeon
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies
- Neil Solomon Named as Fourth Partner in National Plaintiff's Firm Zinda Law Group
- Cheers to a Beer-y Great Fall Full of Events in Beaumont, Texas
- City of Houston Launches New 311 Platform New system provides more efficient service, Houstonians encouraged to download app
- Interstate Bank Announces the Promotions of Mark Marrs and Mike Blasingame to Market Presidents
- GM Financial to Release Second Quarter 2021 Operating Results
- Arihant Webtech Announces AI Based SEO Services
- Texas: Governor Abbott Ceremonially Signs Anti-Fentanyl Legislation Into Law In Houston
- San Antonio: Applications are open for CPS Board of Trustee – Quadrant 1 Position
- BEAR Technologies Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 for the Second Year in a Row
- Houston: Mayor Turner's Statement on TxDOT's I-45 NHHIP Survey
- Mouser Recognized for Outstanding Performance by Neutrik
- San Antonio: FREE & low-cost pet clinic to be held in District 3 this weekend
- RHSB promotes Stacie Rand to Assistant Vice President, Commercial Quality Coordinator