- Promote Your SoundCloud and YouTube Video Online with the help of Music Promotion Club
- Embrey Sells Domain at Founders Parc in Euless, Texas (DFW)
- Governor Abbott Signs HB 3257 Into Law, Creating The Texas Holocaust, Genocide, And Antisemitism Advisory Commission
Vaycaychella allows anyone and everyone access to purchasing a short-term rental vacation property that can be listed on Airbnb, VRBO and Booking.com.
The Vaycaychella App lets buyers create a profile to present their own talent and experience in addition to presenting the potential of the property to generate income.
Anyone can register as an investor – individuals or institutions. Registered investors can view details on the prospective short-term vacation rental properties and the individuals behind the vacation rental businesses that will be running the property.
The Vaycaychella App can help entrepreneurs finance property purchases in California and Florida, for example, as well as financing property purchases in Cuba and Kenya. Vaycaychella is particularly enthusiastic about bringing P2P finance to the world's developing economic regions.
Vaycaychella believes its long-term success will be closely aligned with the opportunity to connect social responsibility and vacation fun and the ability to profit by becoming a vacation property owner or a P2P investor empowering the vacation property owner in both the developed and developing world economies.
More on Txylo.com
- Golden Nugget Online Gaming to Attend the Jefferies US Sports Betting & iGaming Day
- Mayor Turner Shares Information About the Proposed City of Houston Water and Wastewater Rate Increase
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- WSGF Announces Cuban Short-Term Vacation Rental Properties Backed By Cryptocurrency
The $1.6 trillion global travel industry is one of the largest and fastest growing business sectors.
The Vaycaychella App is a product of WSGF's subsidiary, also called Vaycaychella.
WSGF acquired Vaycaychella last year and made Vaycaychella its primary business focus. WSGF is in the process of changing its name to reflect the new business focus.
Vaycaychella, prior to being acquired by WSGF, built a pilot alternative finance business for short-term rental vacation properties backing a portfolio of beach rentals in the Caribbean. Vaycaychella built a portfolio valued at $1.2 million.
Vaycaychella has continued to expand its pilot portfolio since coming under WSGF notably adding a Boutique Hotel in Havana, Cuba expected to be opening soon.
The Vaycaychella App launch includes the listing of 10 target new properties in Cuba to restore and make short-term vacation rental properties expanding Vaycahychella's pilot program. WSGF's Caribbean Pilot Partner plans to launch a cryptocurrency where funds raised will be used on the 10 target properties and holders of the cryptocurrency will be able to participate in the overall business operation surrounding the 10 target properties.
More on Txylo.com
- D.R. Horton, Inc. to Release 2021 Third Quarter Earnings on July 22, 2021
- EPA Recognizes Houston's Continued Leadership in Energy Innovation
- Houston: Mayor Sylvester Turner's Statement on Juneteenth National Independence Day
- PermRock Royalty Trust Declares Monthly Cash Distribution
- Viva!! San Antonio Fiesta set for June 17-27
On Monday, May 24, 2021, Vaycaychella will initiate support services for the Vaycaychella App. The Vaycaychella App will go live on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. The Vaycaychella App will be available through a web browser on a computer or smartphone. The Vaycaychella App will be found beginning on Tuesday, May 25, 2021 by visiting the Vaycaychella website.
To learn more and keep up with the latest updates at Vaycaychella, visit https://www.vaycaychella.com/. At the company website, you will find a blog with frequent industry publications on the short-term rental market in general, as well as entries specific to Vaycaychella.
Disclaimer/Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act. The statements reflect the Company's current views with respect to future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Among others, these risks include the expectation that any of the companies mentioned herein will achieve significant sales, the failure to meet schedule or performance requirements of the companies' contracts, the companies' liquidity position, the companies' ability to obtain new contracts, the emergence of competitors with greater financial resources and the impact of competitive pricing. In the light of these uncertainties, the forward-looking events referred to in this release might not occur.
William "Bill" Justice
SOURCE World Series of Golf, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- Panther City Lacrosse To Select 13 Players In National Lacrosse League Expansion Draft On June 29th
- Guaranty Bancshares, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- San Antonio: Metro Health Advises People to Get Two-Dose Vaccines to Protect Against the Delta Variant of COVID-19
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- Equest's Sold-Out 40th Anniversary Gala was Legendary
- Solo Art Show in Houston: Panca Marga
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- Join the Homepage of B2B for a Chance to Travel the World
- San Antonio: Viva Fiesta! COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinics Coming to Official Fiesta Events
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- City of San Antonio announces Brooke Army Medical Center to become a Medicaid provider with passage of Texas House Bill 2365
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran Encourages Participation in Upcoming Fiesta Events
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- Masergy Wins Globee® in the 16th Annual 2021 IT World Awards®
- Protopia and University of Michigan Host Webinar on AI-Powered Networking in the Classroom
- Houston: BARC Services Closed This Weekend Due to Illness Precautions BARC Closed for Animal Intake June 17-20
- Lineus Medical Expands US Distribution with CoMedical
- Covenant High Plains Surgery Center becomes West Texas' only surgery center to achieve accreditation from the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program®