Simply NUC Launches the P360 Ultra: The Ultimate Workstation for Professionals USA - English USA - English
- Score Shot Back to Sponsor the 2023 IDPA World Championship
- Texas: Governor Abbott Honors Fallen Heroes At Memorial Day Ceremony In Georgetown
- Generational Capital Markets Advises Youngblood Automation in its Sale to H&P Technologies
The P360 Ultra is compatible with Nvidia series graphics cards via a PCIe x16 slot. With options up to the RTX A2000 12GB, the P360 Ultra can handle 3D modeling, simulation, and rendering tasks with ease. It also offers two Thunderbolt 4 ports, five USB 3.2 Gen2 ports, three DisplayPorts, and two LAN ports (2.5Gb and 1.0Gb) for lightning-fast network connectivity and high-quality display outputs. Additionally, a PCIe x4 expansion slot allows for additional I/O and functionality.
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: District 5 Councilmember Reacts to Violent Crime Reduction Plan Update
- San Antonio: District 7 to Host Housing Assistance Event with Community Partners
- Natera Announces Data from the ProActive Study that Supports Prospera™ Kidney as an Early Indicator of Transplant Rejection
- Recess Games June 2023 Event Calendar
- Fit 3D - Documenting the Anti-Aging Journey of CourMed Founder/CEO through Resurgence Wellness
"We're thrilled to introduce this powerful new workstation to our customers," said Jonny Smith, Simply NUC Co-CEO. "Our goal is to provide professionals with the technology they need to excel on their projects. With the P360 Ultra, we are confident that we can help our customers do just that."
Starting at $1,699 USD, two models (NUC12UTv9 and NUC12UTv7) are available to preorder from Simply NUC across their global sites. The NUC12UTv9 model is based on the Intel Core i9 16C(8P+8E)/24T processor while the more cost-effective option is based on the Intel Core i7 12C(8P+4E)/20T processor. Units are expected to begin shipping in June 2021.
Formed in 2015 and headquartered in Round Rock Texas, Simply NUC specializes in mini computers providing fully configured systems as well as end-to-end project development services and custom operating system installations. For more information about Simply NUC visit www.simplynuc.com or find out more about their P360 Ultra product line at https://simplynuc.com/p360-ultra/.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- American Momentum Bank's $25,000 sponsorship supports transitional living center for young adults
- Texas: Governor Abbott Vows To Cut Property Taxes At TPPF Fireside Chat
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces Departure Of PUC Chairman Lake
- Major Legislative Achievements Boost Texas' Historic Border Mission
- HOUSTON NAMED A 2023 TOP 10 BEST CITY IN AMERICA
- Governor Abbott Deploys State Flood Resources To Northwest Texas
- Ennis, Inc. Acquires UMC Print
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, accepted into the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center, 'Milestone Circles' Program
- A Quarter of Campers Work From the Campsite, says 2023 Camping Report
- Australian Battery Recycling Technology Startup Advances Its Innovative Battery Metals Recovery Process
- TransTech Energy Acquires Metalforms Ltd.
- Governor Abbott Appoints University Student Regents, Representative To Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- Hephaestus Global Launches Comprehensive Free Resource for Investors
- Hephaestus Global Unveils Fresh Publication Feel, Daily Content, and Comprehensive PR Resources
- Timothy M. David Announces the Release of The Imposed Path
- Eva Tillman Announces the Release of Dear Mom - a memoir
- Trump Bus Tour sponsored by Legacy PAC will roll into the Georgia GOP State convention June 9th and 10th Columbus Georgia
- FibroBiologics to Present Corporate Update at 2023 BIO International Convention
- Pettit Kohn Welcomes Esteemed Attorney John E. Drazkowski to the Arizona Team
- INshed Now Offers Nationwide Shipping of Fully-Assembled, Eco-Friendly Backyard Offices