- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Pricing of Upsized Forward Common Stock Offering
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
- NuStar to Participate in the 2022 UBS Winter Infrastructure & Energy Conference
Hart Energy worked with Clear Rating, LLC (Clear Rating) a valuation, ESG and digital securities rating advisory and analytics firm, as the official ESG analytics and technology provider. Clear Rating provided assessed nominees using its proprietary ranking and rating framework.
Hart Energy's expert panel then used the Clear Rating assessments to determine recipients of its inaugural Energy ESG "Top Performer" Awards.
- In first category, Publicly-held E&P Companies, Hart Energy recognized CNX Resources, Continental Resources, and Pioneer Natural Resources.
- For Public Midstream Companies, Top Performers were Crestwood Equity Partners and MPLX.
- Public Service Companies honored were Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, TGS, and Vallourec.
- In the category for Privately-held E&P Companies, Hart Energy recognized PureWest Energy, Sentinel Peak Resources, and Tug Hill Operating.
- For Private Midstream Companies, the Top Performers were Kodiak Gas Services and XRI.
- Private Service Companies honored were Danos and Milestone Environmental Services.
- In the individual Top Performer category, the ESG Champion Award went to Allyson Anderson Book, Vice President for Energy Transition with Baker Hughes.
"Energy companies don't often get credit for their work in these areas," said Len Vermillion, Hart Energy's editorial director. "We created these awards to spark much deserved recognition. Measuring ESG progress is a complex endeavor," he said, "so we were thrilled to partner with Clear Rating, whose expertise helped ensure high standards for the awards."
More on Txylo.com
- San Antonio: District 6 Councilwoman Announces More COVID-19 Testing to Meet Increased Demand
- San Antonio: List of COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-up Clinics for January 15 - 22
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Governor Abbott, TDEM Ready State Resources In Response To Elevated Fire Weather Throughout Texas
- Stellus Capital Investment Corporation Announces First Quarter 2022 Monthly Dividends
About Clear Rating
Clear Rating, established in 2013, provides bespoke valuation reports primarily for private issuers raising capital to clearly communicate value to investors. Additionally, Clear Rating's ESG ratings and analytics provide companies and projects with measurements and performance criteria to both communicate and improve upon the ESG impact of their organizations. Clear Rating is a subsidiary of Entoro, LLC, www.entoro.com. Learn more about Clear Rating, visit www.clearrating.com.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and the financial community, upstream producers and midstream operators, service companies allied to the industry and other energy professionals. The Houston-based company produces the award-winning magazine Oil and Gas Investor; online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets; mapping solutions; and a range of data intelligence services. For more information, visit hartenergy.com.
More on Txylo.com
- Gulf Coast Ultra Deep Royalty Trust Announces Quarterly Cash Distribution
- San Antonio: Public Hearing for the Naming of Southside Lions Community Center & Gym to Ramon V. Quintero Community Center
- San Antonio: Metro Health to Host COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Pop-up Clinic on Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Circulus Holdings Announces New Chief Executive Officer
For more on Clear Rating and Hart Energy's ESG Awards visit hartenergy.com/energy-esg-awards.
Hart Energy – Greg Salerno
Clear Rating -- Stephen Spencer
SOURCE Hart Energy Publishing
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Txylo.com
- NETSTREIT Corp. Announces Closing of Forward Common Stock Offering and Full Exercise of Underwriters' Option to Purchase Additional Shares
- Texas: Governor Abbott Announces $10 Million In Spaceport Trust Fund Grants
- San Antonio: City Council Approves New Affordable Loma Vista Apartments in District 5
- San Antonio: Hiplet Ballerinas
- Mitochondria Gallery Presents "dawn," A Solo Exhibition By Sesse Elangwe
- Leading Platform for Financial NFTs, Pledge, Adds Stanford Professor Jeff Strnad to Advisory Board
- Upstream M&A Rises 25% YOY in 2021 to $66 Billion
- Remington College in Webster, Greenspoint now offer 8-month Cosmetology Diploma Program
- uShip Delivers Record Growth in 2021, Welcomes New CTO
- acts29.online opens beta testing for Acts29 social network app
- Governor Abbott Appoints Three to Texas Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
- San Antonio: City announces Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Schedule of City Services
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Three to Nursing Facility Administrators Advisory Committee
- Regent Properties Enters Austin Texas Market with Acquisition of CBD Office Tower
- American Campus Communities Announces Capital Recycling Activity via Joint Venture with Harrison Street's Social Infrastructure Platform
- TRU Staffing Partners Celebrates Data Privacy Day
- ASI Acquires OpenWater, the Market-Leading Provider of Application & Review Software and Virtual Event Management Solutions
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces Preliminary Results of Series A Preferred Unit Exchange Offer
- Genesis Energy, L.P. Declares Quarterly Distribution
- TPG Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering