- Birdwell Foundation For PTSD Partners With Matthew Marin To Reduce Veteran And First Responder Suicide
- San Antonio: Schaefer Branch Library Celebrates New Schaefer Trail
- New Adjustable Boat Fender Hanger Design Coming in 2021
Michelle Vigil, City of San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO (June 11, 2021) – The City of San Antonio will host two virtual telephone town hall meetings to inform the public about the Fiscal Year 2022 budget development process, answer public questions and gather input. The virtual meetings will include telephone town hall features, which allow residents to register in advance and receive a call when it's time to join the event. City Manager Erik Walsh, Deputy City Manager Maria Villagomez and Budget Director Scott Huizenga will lead the public meeting.
The meetings will be held Tuesday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 23 at 6 p.m. Residents can register here to participate at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FY2022telephonemtg. Registration closes three hours prior to each event.
More on Txylo.com
- Konect Ai Expands within the Automotive Industry and Announces Jerry Salerno as President
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses
- Texas: Governor Abbott, TDHCA Announce $52.9 Million In Housing Stability Services Grants For Veterans, Vulnerable Texans
- Endo1 Partners Adds 34 Practices And Expands National Footprint
- Hellman & Friedman Completes Tender Offer for Outstanding Shares of At Home
"Telephone town hall meetings are a convenient way to hear directly from our residents, from the comfort of their homes. Each of our residents leads a busy life, whether that's tending to their families, commuting to and from work, balancing schoolwork, or other priorities. These telephone town hall events allow the public to participate wherever they are," said City Manager Erik Walsh. "The annual budget process sets the framework for our work in the community and our strategic goals."
The City also opened a brief budget survey, which will remain open through June 21, 2021. The survey gives residents the opportunity to weigh in on their service priorities, as well as share their thoughts on restoring programming from budget cuts made in FY 2020 and FY 2021. City residents can take the survey on www.saspeakup.com or by texting SASpeakUp to 55000 to take the survey on their mobile devices.
More information about the telephone town hall meetings and survey are available at www.saspeakup.com.
Latest on Txylo.com
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
- Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. Announces Conference Call and Webcast to Discuss Third Quarter Financial Results on July 29, 2021
- Oasis Petroleum Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Conference Call for August 4, 2021
- San Antonio: Councilwoman Phyllis Viagran Congratulates Air Force Basic Military Training Graduates
- Hometown Mission Hits Homerun in Long Beach, CA
- How Blackboard Created an Experiential Marketing Campaign With Glass Walled Display Trucks
- History Making Footwear Startup, TRONUS Celebrates Super Successful First Year In Business
- Lifestyle Expert, Meredith Staggers, Shares Practical Tips Ahead of National Parents Day
- BOUDOIR, an award-winning psychological horror short directed by Gina Lee Ronhovde is now streaming on Bitpix
- Military.Finance Donates $30,000 to the Taya and Chris Kyle Foundation
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- At Home to Open Three New Stores in July
- Governor Abbott Announces Film Friendly Texas Forum At Southfork Ranch In Parker
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Parks Associates: 23% of US Broadband Households Own Three or More Smart Home Devices
- BGSF, Inc. to Host Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
- Pro Notary Attains MISMO Remote Online Notarization Certification