Texas: Governor Abbott Touts Rural Support For Education Freedom In Amarillo
- Governor Abbott Appoints Landi To Texas Emergency Services Retirement System Board Of Trustees
- MyyShop Makes Waves at SXSW with Social Commerce Empowerment Plans for Content Creators
- Houston: Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs Awards $52,150 to Digitally Innovative Arts and Cultural Works
The Governor stated that no one knows better what is best for a child's success than their parents. He also said that Texans from the Rio Grande Valley to the Panhandle want to empower parents with the ability to choose the best education option for their child. He further added that protecting and expanding the fundamental right of parents as primary decision makers for their child is vital to the future of Texas.
More on Txylo.com
- SkillGigs, Inc. Announces Hire of Rasha Sammour as Human Resources Director
- Love & Drugs 3 Releases Globally
- Doug Brownridge Joins STS Capital Partners
- CourMed Founder/CEO Derrick L. Miles Featured in CNBC Viral Article on Private Aviation
- 10-4Gear.com Launches New Collection of US Border Patrol and Police Coins
At the event, Governor Abbott was joined by State Board of Education District 15 Member Aaron Kinsey, Texas Public Policy Foundation Campaign Director Mandy Drogin, San Jacinto Christian Academy Superintendent Roxanne Cheek, and other parent empowerment advocates. He pointed out that a majority of urban, suburban, and rural Texans are in favor of increasing a parent's right to make important decisions in their child's education and to have access to what is being taught.
The Governor discussed plans to expand school choice options through state-funded Education Savings Accounts to every Texas student and urged Texans to contact their local legislators to support parent empowerment and expanding education freedom in Texas. In his 2023 State of the State address last month, he had announced education freedom for all Texans as an emergency item for the 88th Legislative Session.
Filed Under: Government, State
Latest on Txylo.com
- Supreme Rejuvenation: The Safest and Most Potent Provider of Human Umbilical Cord Exosomes
- CEO: Tech firms face high stakes in remote work "debate"
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Apé Canada For Supply Of Piaggio Apé's
- Colliers welcomes Patsy Fretwell as Research Director in Houston
- Texas: Governor Abbott Statement On Newsmax, DIRECTV Agreement
- Aldous\Walker's Caleb Miller Named to List of Texas Rising Stars for 2023
- Governor Abbott Appoints Six To Texas School Safety Center Board
- Texas: Governor Abbott Promotes Expanded School Choice In Cypress
- o9 Solutions Recognizes Samsung SDS In Its Inaugural Partner Awards Program
- Drilling Tools International to Host Virtual Analyst & Investor Day On April 18, 2023
- Eddie Turner is Recognized as the #9 Motivational Speaker in the World By Global Gurus!
- Art supply company announces BOGO special on custom size canvases
- Bayou Graphics Offers Vehicle & Fleet Graphic Designing & Installation Services
- CEO Says Green Economy Must Meet High Expectations For Jobs
- Invader Coffee Launches their Mexican Chocolate Brew for Lovers of Organic Coffee
- Governor Abbott Appoints Alvis, Meade To Texas Transportation Commission
- Governor Abbott Appoints Four To Texas Forensic Science Commission
- Texas: Governor Abbott Appoints Bolduc As Public Counsel For The Office Of Public Insurance Counsel
- Texas: Governor Abbott Reappoints Mach To Public Safety Commission
- EvereTech CEO discussed the importance of people on Episode #96 on the DoD Contract Academy Podcast